Sentext Solutions reviews
Sentext Solutions is a privately held company in marketing and advertising with 11-50 employees. Sentext Solutions's reputation score is 27%, which is bad.
SenText Solutions, is not too keen in sending information to the internet
Here’s SenText, yet another mail shot company but are they doing things differently?“SenText”, quite a crackerjack name as it has the most powerful Google keywords in its name for their specific industry and is just short of the “d”. Did you know that 91% of users do not go past Google Page 1, so smart cookies in SenText for coming up with that name? However, are they we wonder?
They specialize in offering businesses to grow their customer base by collecting their mobile telephone numbers. Then, the application uses it to send out the one to cover all single text messages about their client’s products or promotions. In other words, a sophisticated mail shot company. They are based in Milford, Connecticut and has been around since 2011, relatively young start-up but not making waves, at least not yet.
We are unable to consider any Glassdoor reviews for the simple fact that the company does not make background checks against their contributors namely identification, contract of employment, wage slip or reference letter. In fact the credibility of Glassdoor is being investigated by several organisations and we will be sure to let you know the outcome. It’s similar to TripAdvisor that openly states in their help section that they do not do fact-check reviews, so should we follow suit or have they become so huge that we have collectively decided to trust them? We decline to use them as it’s simply not reliable as a source of fact-based information.
Anyway back to SenText that helps merchants, provides an exclusive text marketing messaging service with instant communication which covers advertising, coupons and linking their merchants or customer base to the services available in the local areas. Shame, they cannot predict customer trends.
SenText claims that they can over a period of 12 months increase your sales by 20% per annum, this is simply impossible as every 100 leaflets, emails, letters, posters sent only yields 1% to 2% tops and it has been like that for decades, sms texts are no exception. We cannot find a single customer testimonial to verify the 20% claims, this is impossible even with a never ending budget pot for marketing. It’s because people do not like to be bothered by sales, spams, consistent marketing and will only buy it if they need it or the campaign was so tempting they simply fell for it.
We have skimmed through nearly 100 websites to find employees records, neither published accounts data nor board of directors and sadly we have not found any reliable data that we can use on this editorial review.
Update on 10 Jun 2016:
However, we have done our own investigations for customer testimonials and here are our results to date:-
- “Sentext Solutions is the most effective way to reach out to our customers during slow times. In just a few minutes I can tell over 900 customers about a special and they will begin coming in within minutes!” - Eric, San Jose Mexican Restaurant
- “Thanks to our VIP Mobile Club, The Basketry has been able to increase both brand awareness and customer loyalty significantly. When we tell customers about the program, they are not only interested in learning more about The Basketry but they also return to our store regularly for events and specials that are promoted only through the text message program. Text message campaigns are easy to create and are received promptly. This strategic marketing program is a great way to add to any marketing program already in place or to create an entirely new one.” - Kristi, The Basketry
- “SenText is so easy and has helped my business tremendously!” - Brandy, Mode Covington
Sadly, we were unable to speak to both Eric and his brother Tony, so we shall keep you posted.
We were able to speak to Kristi directly and she mentioned that she would use SenText services again but it’s not suitable at present as it’s more geared to deals or coupons being offered. She also mentioned that she would recommend SenText.
Unfortunately, it went straight to voicemail but we shall either keep trying or speak to other clients.
Mobile Phone Trends
Although, it’s disappointing that we are unable to provide more information on SenText Solutions, we have decided to contact some of the clients featured on their website. We tried contacting Mr Cassius Walls of Diamond Shine which offers car cleaning services, but had no luck. We will surely update this review as soon as we hear from them.
In the meantime, we would like to alert you to the fast paced mobile technology which is outstripping everything else in sight. Here’s a few to knock you out, take note business owners:-
- In 2013, mobile marketing advertisement grew by 100%
- Customers are more likely to respond or make a purchase to mobile phone offers than other mediums
- 66% of customers that have subscribed to mobile marketing made a purchase but only if it was relevant
- For some unknown reason, mobile offers are redeemed ten times more than printed offers
- This is the most important of all, the open rate amongst mobile customers is a staggering 98% against their main competitor, that electronic mail aka emails only gets 22%
06 Jun 2016
Data Matching (Fuzzy Search)
The following companies have something in common with Sentext Solutions:
SENTEXTSOLUTIONS.COM - RepScore = 100% (Excellent), similarity index = 76%
SENTEXT SOLUTIONS LLC - RepScore = 100% (Excellent), similarity index = 31%
L CUBE IINOVATIVE - RepScore = 50% (Average), similarity index = 21%
TECHNOLOGY FORENSICS LLC - RepScore = 100% (Excellent), similarity index = 16%
HEALTHMAP.ORG - RepScore = 100% (Excellent), similarity index = 15%
EGBSYSTEMS.COM - RepScore = 67% (Good), similarity index = 15%
TECHSOLIT - RepScore = 75% (Good), similarity index = 15%
PRICELINE.COM - RepScore = 33% (Average), similarity index = 14%
L CUBE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS - RepScore = 36% (Average), similarity index = 13%