Qsi Facilities reviews

Qsi Facilities is a privately held company in facilities services with 51-200 employees founded in 1997. Qsi Facilities's reputation score is 19%, which is bad.

on commented

They take out 7% from your check and waits 45 days to send your check. If you want an early discount you pay another 5% on top of the 7%.That's a total of 12% from your check. I was never told the percentage of any of this from the beginning. They are crooks.

on commented

They call you up like they are doing you a great justice in giving you jobs. They say that they practically run the Verizon stores. You do the work for them and they will never give you the total amount you bill them for.

on commented

Probably the most dishonest company that deals in Facilities Services. They hire people off Craigslist but inform their clients they have background checked vendors. They then make you use their porta... Read more

on commented

Worst Company ever. Contractors beware. They will call you to contract you to do work for them and then use long contract language to not pay you for the work you did or short pay your invoices. I ... Read more

on commented

They tell me how to run MY business. They don't pay the full invoice based off rules they set, even though they take months to pay.

Add your review about Qsi Facilities

Add your email to be notified about new comments and updates for this company

Qsi Facilities Contact Details


455 N. Maize Rd., Wichita, 67212, US


[email protected]

Social media accounts

Company Profile

Privately Held

128 N. 1st Street, Colwich, KS 67030 United States

Facilities Services

Company Size
51-200 employees



, Director of Business Development,QSI Facilities
, Chief Executive Officer at QSI Facilities
, Director of Marketing and Sales Support

Data Matching (Fuzzy Search)

This function searches for similarities in different listings, e.g. when two companies have similar addresses or phone numbers, even if they are not exactly the same.

The following companies have something in common with Qsi Facilities:

QSIFACILITIES.COM - RepScore = 75% (Good), similarity index = 91%

QUALITY SOLUTIONS INC - RepScore = 46% (Average), similarity index = 89%

QUALITY SOLUTIONS - RepScore = 67% (Good), similarity index = 85%

QQUALITY SOLUTIONS INC - RepScore = 50% (Average), similarity index = 85%

AGILE HR - RepScore = 100% (Excellent), similarity index = 7%

SPEEDY CASH - RepScore = 30% (Average), similarity index = 7%

VERACITY SOFTWARE - RepScore = 80% (Excellent), similarity index = 7%

Country affiliation

United States

Possible negative reviews and complaints for Qsi Facilities

Great! There are no negatives found for Qsi Facilities

Web ratings

Qsi Facilities has found on

Website check

www.qsifacilities.com registration date: 04 November 1999 - more than 3 years ago

Domain registrant: Quality Solutions Inc

Organization: Quality Solutions Inc

Address: 455 N. Maize Rd., Wichita, 67212, US

Phone number: +1.9999999999

E-mail: [email protected]

Not a company you are looking for?

Report a new company