Alliantgroup is a privately held company in management consulting with 501-1000 employees . Alliantgroup's reputation score is 13%, which is bad.
AlliantGroup? Lawyers or Accountants?
Here’s a company that decided to take on a tiny section of the IRS Tax Code and make it their business, primarily due to the fact that it’s probably complex. However, there’s nothing in business that is complex as if you have both common sense and patience to break it all down, nothing should be difficult. Alliant focuses on IRS Code Section 41 and Section 179D, and their existence almost qualifies as a parasitical business as it’s taking advantage of the meek. The reason being is that if you can read and understand the tax clauses benefits and incentives, you do not need the assistance of Alliant Group. So, we are going to break down Section 41 as follows and prove that you can actually do it all yourself and this will be our example:
IRS Section 41
- The White House decided to relax a few tax regulations to encourage economic growth, innovation and creativity within the USA as this was rapidly being exported in massive chunks to India, especially in the last decade. Obama, previous Presidents and their collective gangs were trying to score with the electorate, thus placed emphasis on these tax incentives between 1980 right up to 2015.
- These new tax laws are available to all but was the exclusive right of the global multi-nationals simply due to the fact they have thousands of staff studying the latest tax incentive laws, to which small to mid-size companies do not have such luxuries. Thus, enter AlliantGroup.
- An example of one is this thing called Research & Development (R&D) wage based tax credits. Participating companies can now receive a $1 for $1 tax credit benefits simply for conducting technical activities and meeting tax regulations. We have no idea how the IRS can afford this considering the state of affairs in the USA, but the IRS will give these participants a 3 year back payment and 20 years forward. Yup, this is all going to change when Mr Trump gets in!
- The companies that qualify for this type of tax incentive are guys and gals that can develop new or improved manufacturing products, processes or formulas, prototypes or models including computer generated.
- It also covers designing tools, jigs, molds, dies, patent application and performing certificate testing.
- Start-ups can claim as much as $250K of the company’s payroll tax against Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT).
- So, there you have it and that took us an hour or so to decipher and all for free, right here on RepDigger.
Bruce E Hicks, Owner of the AlliantGroup
We quote our suspicion of contradictory information provided by a reliable financial source, and it’s obvious that they haven’t even noticed there are 2 distinct Alliant Groups, but we did!
“Mr Hicks is not even mentioned on their website under the management section, and we are a tad puzzled as to why as he’s after all the owner? His background was obviously a counsellor specializing in communications and public relations and has around 35 years’ experience.”
Also, what’s blatantly striking about Alliant Group is that it’s selling itself as a firm of lawyers when in reality you should be asking your accountants first about tax incentives, never ever your lawyers. So, we are smelling something fishy here already?
Watch this space …
– Mala Papachan
13 Jun 2016
Type: Privately Held
Industry: Management Consulting
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Data Matching (Fuzzy Search)
Possible negative reviews and complaints for Alliantgroup
Ripoff Report | Alliant Group Complaint Review Houston ...
Alliantgroup provides tax consulting services. Be very careful because we are aware of multiple disputes regarding fees. In fact, Alliantgroup ...Source
Verdugo v. Alliantgroup :: 2015 :: California Court of Appeal ...
28 May 2015 - 30-2013-00643612) ALLIANTGROUP, L.P., OPINION Defendant and Respondent. Appeal from an order of the Superior Court of Orange ...
VERDUGO v. ALLIANTGROUP | FindLaw
alliantgroup, l.p. v. feingold - Casetext
Alliantgroup, L.P., a Texas limited partnership, sued its former employee, Jeffrey Feingold, a Massachusetts citizen, in Texas state court. Feingold removed to this ...
BDO Seidman LLP v. Alliantgroup L.P. - On Contracts
8 Jun 2009 - This case concerns whether Defendant Alliantgroup, L.P., ... to Alliantgroup's affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement by BDO or the Alliance.
Verdugo v. Alliantgroup: Court Rejects Out-of-State Forum ...
Verdugo v. Alliantgroup, L.P. | The Recorder
29 May 2015 - Rachel Verdugo worked in California for Alliantgroup, L.P., a corporation headquartered in Texas. Verdugo's employment agreement ...
www.alliantgroup.com registration date: 08 April 2002 - more than 3 years ago
Domain registrant: Jadav, Dhaval
Organization: alliantgroup, LP
Address: 3009 Post Oak Blvd. Suite 2000, Houston, 77056, US
Phone number: +1.7138779600
E-mail: [email protected]
domain www.alliantgroup.com is not listed in spam databases: good